The maker of HELM VST introduce new free synth VITAL
VITAL is a wavetable synthesizer plugin for everyone: it’s free and grants a warping harmonics & waveforms powerfull engine into a fully-responsive interface with animated controls, filter responses, waveforms, smooth LFOs, oscilloscopes, spectrograms and more.
You can modulate Vital's controls with a fast, drag and drop workflow but
with a preview of the modulation before committing so you can quickly experiment without ruining your sound.
You can add custom LFO shapes, snappy envelopes, randomized sources and human touch with velocity, aftertouch and MPE control modulation.
- import your own samples
- create new wavetables with the built-in editor
- warp existing wavetables into new ones
- create wavetables from text
- 257 frames, but can also play between frames
- text to wavetables, with multiple lang support
- up to 8x oversampling
- full stereo modulation
- future version will work as an insert fx (not V1)
- spectral oscillator warping
- created with Juce
UI AND VISUAL
- GPU optimized
- 60 FPS
- graphics are vector based, not a sprite sheet
- you may be able to customize colors, but won't be themeable in the same way that Serum is
COST & RELEASE INFO
VITAL - comes free for everyone with no limitations, however, if you like more sounds, wavetables, and personal support, you get opt for one of the commercial licenses.